Monday, December 31, 2012

Non-Alcoholic Rum Balls




















I am sneaking this last entry into my Christmas Series right before we welcome in the New Year!  This is my brother's favourite dessert at Christmas, my mom makes them every year.  They are very simple to make and pack a lot of flavour.  They also don't have to go in the oven, which makes them even more simple!

I am so excited for the New Year and have a lot of plans for recipes to add to my collection on this blog.  I have been getting really into slow-cooking, so keep an eye out for that!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas, and I wish everyone an awesome New Year! :)


Ingredients:

200 grams Graham Wafer Crumbs (1 package of Honey Maid Brand)
1 Cup Icing Sugar
1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
1/2 Cup Corn Syrup
1 TB Rum Extract
2 tsp Instant Coffee dissolved in 2 tsp water (you can substitute juice)


Directions:

1.    Place dry ingredients in food processor and process until fine.























2.  Transfer to electric mixer and add the remaining ingredients.  Beat until well combined.

3.  Shape into balls and store on wax paper in air tight container in fridge.






















4.  Enjoy!





No comments: